kayaks on la Costa Brava
surrounded by nature and
crystal clear water
Learn sea kayaking in the amazing surroundings of the Costa Brava
- 4-hour Guided Tours along the Costa Brava, 4 miles return journey
- 9am to 1pm or 4pm to 8pm if weather allows
- Free bus transfer from Lloret
- Qualified and experienced guide
- Learn the basics, paddling techniques and safety
- Kayak in turquoise crystal waters, trees growing close to shore, caves, narrow passes
- Possibility of swimming and snorkeling at a beautiful beach – goggles provided
- 7 individual kayaks available up to 95kg, including one large up to 110kg – no doubles
- Kids Kayaking: 1 kayak for kids 7-13 years to join the tour – if they get tired we are happy to tow them through the rest of the tour
- Private afternoon classes available on advanced paddling techniques, kayak rescues and safety, rolls and Eskimos, Greenland technique
4-hour Guided Tour
50€ per person
(adults and kids)
High quality pics of your tour are included for all customers via Whatsapp – sorry, no e-mail.
We use a Panasonic camera with a Leica lens.
The best way to remember your kayak adventure!
Please note we don’t rent our kayaks, they are only provided with a Guided Tour.
Collecting equipment, introduction to kayaking and the Costa Brava
Basic paddling technique, safety, paddling practice
Guided tour along a beautiful strip of the Costa Brava with time to stop for snorkeling and swimming
To finish, group stretching and pack-up equipment
What to bring
CROCKS OR OLD SHOES
SHOULDERS FROM SUN
AND/OR PHONE CASE
IF YOU ARE PRONE TO SEASICKNESS, BIODRAMINA-C OR OTHER
WE RECOMMEND MINIMUM AGE OF 14 YEARS – SUFFICIENT TECHNICAL ABILITY AND FITNESS IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE TOUR. ABILITY TO SWIM IS ALSO REQUIRED. THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT WE CAN ACCOMMODATE IN OUR REGULAR KAYAKS IS 95KG.
I’m a sea kayak instructor and wooden kayak builder. I’ve been paddling since 2000 and building wooden kayaks, little boats and paddles since 2002 (www.belone.net). Kayak Adventure Lloret is a small, young company. I offer a high quality service to all my customers.
I’ve always been close to the sea – studying marine biology, sailing, fishing and building kayaks and little boats! The sea is my home.
My sea kayak school is very small – I have 7 kayaks so my activities are very intimate and friendly. I teach all my customers with the highest quality. I would like you to enjoy paddling in Lloret de Mar in the best spots. I’m an experienced paddler, all the equipment I provide is new. You will be happy to spend the time to learn a great sport: Sea Kayaking!
My base is in Canyelles Port (5 minutes from Lloret), we offer free bus from your hotel to the port and again to your hotel. I speak fluent English and a little bit of French.
Kayak Adventures on Instagram
+34 645 907 962